A two-sided and quiet apartment for sale in Aura Park – a modern residential complex in Miasteczko Wilanów.
FOR SALE | THE TOWN OF WILANÓW | 86.83 m | SARMACKA | 3 ROOMS | 2 BALCONIES | 1st FLOOR
LOCATION: Aura Park is elegant in the middle of Miasteczko Wilanów. A housing estate with its own infrastructure: shops, services and a playground for children, as well as lots of greenery, shrubs and trees. Located at the intersection of Klimczaka and Sarmacka Streets. In the middle of a residential complex, green patios are nicely arranged. Modern buildings, a facade finished with sandstone, wood and aluminum, create a comfortable living space.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION: A two-sided, 2-bedroom apartment, located on the 1st floor of the building from the front (view of Klimczaka Street)
– living room connected with a kitchenette, with large windows with a balcony – overlooking the internal, green patio (south direction) – total area of 54.68 m
– a kitchenette with a window, in a modern development with household appliances, separated by a wall from the living room. Countertops and floor made of natural, light granite, bright cabinets.
– 2 separate bedrooms with spacious wardrobes. One with access to the balcony. Windows of both bedrooms facing the green areas at Klimczaka Street (north direction). Size: 12 m and 13.17 m
– bathroom with a bathtub, walls finished in natural stone (5 m)
– toilet with sink, walls finished in natural stone, (2 m)
– hall with a built-in wardrobe
– 2 balconies – in the bedroom – 5.04 m, in the living room – 4.36 m
– high-quality windows in wooden joinery, anti-burglary wooden doors
– carefully designed lighting
– natural, light parquet on the floor
2 parking spaces in the underground garage (platform) – PLN 40,000 (additionally).
As a real estate agency, we charge a fee for the brokerage service in the form of a commission. This announcement is only information and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code.
AREA: Aura Park is a modern residential complex located in the very center of Miasteczko Wilanów, close to numerous walking and cycling paths. The town offers its residents full urban infrastructure – restaurants, cafes, service premises, medical centers, Medicover hospital, cultural centers, international and public schools, kindergartens and nurseries. Nearby there are numerous recreational areas, a park and the Palace in Wilanów, the Culture Park in Powsin, the Kabacki Forest, and the Czerniakowskie Lake. Wilanów is one of the most dynamically developing districts of Warsaw, offering comfortable conditions for living and relaxing after work.
COMMUNICATION: Miasteczko Wilanów is well connected with the center of Warsaw by both car and public transport. The Warsaw bypass, which is being built in the vicinity, will improve access to other districts of the city. Bus stops are located near Aura Park. In the coming years, a fast tram line will be built, running along Sobieskiego Street, which will provide a convenient connection with the subway and the entire Mokotów district.