Stylish, beautiful, carefully furnished apartment in a pre-war tenement house. After a general renovation, near the Morskie Oko, Promenada and Łazienki Królewskie parks.
Morskie Oko | Mokotów | Pre-war tenement house | 54.15 m2 | 10.3 m2 basement | 2 rooms | Ground floor | Low administrative fee
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION: A two-room apartment located on the ground floor in a pre-war tenement house.
– The apartment consists of a spacious living room (18 m2), separate bright kitchen (12 m2), bedroom (16 m2), bathroom with a window (4 m2) and a hall (5 m2).
– Stylishly decorated, with attention to every detail, using high-class materials and furniture
– Stylish kitchen with granite worktops, fully equipped (plenty of storage space)
– Velvet furniture in the living room with a fireplace
– In the bedroom a double bed with and large wardrobe
– A carefully designed, stylish bathroom with a shower, a washing machine, with 2 windows
– Natural, wooden parquet in both rooms
– In the hall, bathroom, kitchen – underfloor heating and carefully designed stylish floors.
The apartment has an alarm system. The apartment includes a storage room in the basement (10m2).
The furniture shown in the photos is included in the price of the apartment.
A flat ready to move in, does not require any financial outlay.
Full ownership, no mortgage entries.
BUILDING: The four-story tenement house, built in 1929, was one of the first to be built at ul. Grottger. The solid building was not damaged during the Warsaw Uprising. NEIGHBORHOOD: One of the most valued locations in Warsaw – Mokotów, surrounded by 3 parks. The tenement house is located in the vicinity of pre-war buildings, at the junction of Mokotów Sielce and Górny Mokotów, right next to the Promenada and Morskie Oko parks, walking distance from the Łazienki Królewskie park. Currently, there are embassies and state offices in the vicinity, adding to the prestige of the area. The comfort of everyday life is increased by the proximity of the center, as well as numerous cafes, restaurants and numerous local shops, as well as kindergartens and schools.
TRANSPORT: More than a dozen bus lines (including night lines) – a stop within 3 minutes, guarantee an excellent and convenient connection with the Śródmieście and other districts.