According to art. 13 section 1 and paragraph 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 april 2016 and the act on personal data protection of 10 may 2018, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is the company Warsaw Properties sp.z o.o., based in Warsaw at ul. Jana Pawła II 61/206, KRS: 0000217422, hereinafter referred to as the administrator. The administrator informs that providing data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the ordered service.
- In matters regarding your data, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We collect your data to answer your inquiry about the area of our business (e.g. Real estate inquiry), sent via e-mail, the industry portal with offers (e.g. Otodom.pl/morizon.pl), our website, phone or personal contact;
- Your data is processed for the purposes necessary to provide brokerage services and fulfill obligations (e.g. tax returns) resulting from the agency agreement or other contract concluded with us (e.g. Property management agreement). Besides, the law requires the processing of clients’ data for tax and accounting purposes. Also, we process personal data based on the administrator’s legitimate interest;
- Your data to implement the subject of the contract will be made available to parties to transactions concluded through the administrator, entities supporting us in providing services that provide accounting, it, consulting services (e.g. Financial and credit consulting provided by an external company), to our employees and colleagues under a data entrustment agreement.
- Your data will be stored for the duration of the contract and also after its termination:
- for pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- on the performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
- to prevent fraud (sharing of data upon request of e.g. Police)
- as statistical data and for archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract;
- Your data will be stored for marketing purposes until you object to such processing;
- Providing your data for marketing purposes is voluntary;
- We require the following personal data to enter into and perform the brokering agreement: name, e-mail address or telephone number, citizenship, number and series of id card or passport, registered address, residence or correspondence address;
- We guarantee compliance with all your rights arising from the general regulation on the protection of personal data, i.e. The right to access, rectify and delete data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the right to object towards the processing of personal data;
- We inform you about the right to request the administrator to access your data, correct it, delete it, limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data and lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the office for personal data protection.